Please read the document that details the requirements for hosting a party inside the city limits.
2017 Law Enforcement DUI Challenge
The Laurens Police Department will be participating in the 2017 Law Enforcement DUI Challenge. Full Participation in this challenge includes:
- Check Points at least one weekend per month
- Conducting 4 nights of stepped-up enforcement during the 2016-2017 Christmas /New Years Day Sober or Slammer! Campaign. (December 16- January 1 )
- Aggressive and additional enforcement of the State's safety belt and child passenger safety laws during the 2017 memorial Day Buckle Up South Carolina campaign.(May 22- June 4)
- Conducting a minimum 4 nights of stepped-up DUI enforcement during the 2017 Labor Day Sober or Slammer! Campaign(August 19-September 4)
- Conducting required regular traffic enforcement activity during the Challenge demonstrated by enforcement numbers on submitted reports.